Here you can find links to software libraries for the Arduino hardware platform. The main goal of these libraries is simplifying the usage of sensors and actuators in Arduino development projects. All code is freely available under the LGPL license.
Arduino libraries for sensor interfacing
- Sharp GP2Y0A21YK IR Distance sensor
- SRF04 Ultrasonic Ranger
- MMA7361 3-axis MEMS accelerometer
- Arduino library for analog Honeywell humidity sensors
- Arduino library for Analog Devices TMP temperature sensors
Arduino signal filtering library
- Arduino library for signal filtering: software based band- and lowpass filters for cleaning up a noisy signals.
Arduino libraries for actuators
- Arduino Library for the Parallax (Futaba) Continuous Rotation Servo
- Arduino library for the SparkFun Ardumoto Motor Driver Shield
Arduino networking libraries
- Arduino library for nRF24 based cluster networking: OSI Layer 2/3 cluster-based networking protocol for nRF24 low-power wireless modules.
- Kate/KDevelop syntax highlighting style for Arduino code
- Library to print menus over the serial port
- ExamEvaluator: tool written to create an excel-sheet to analyze evaluation results (such as tests or exams).
- Pptx2Tex: small utility that will convert powerpoint (.pptx) files to Latex (.tex) files. (more info)
- LaTeX Beamer template for AP University College Antwerpen (AP Hogeschool Antwerpen)
- LaTeX Handouts Builder: a build Script for Latex-beamer based course handouts
- Thesis template
- Blackboard Analysis Tool: An analysis automation tool to avoid repetitive task while grading student assignments that have been handed in through the Blackboard learning system.